hello! dear classmates
I hope you are fine... I want to share with you my second teaching experience in this first period.
let me tell you that I had my second class with advanced I the last Week, and it was a very meaningful experience because I learned many things.
I started the class ten minutes later and for that reason I was a little bit nervous because I didn't have enough time to prepare the material that I would use.
I develop the warm up activity related to the topic it was a game called "the broken telephone" this is a very nice activity to present and start the topic that I had to explain later on.
that day, I had to explained the grammar part about "reported speech" and it was a difficult topic for me because I didn't manage very well this topic, but I tried to give my best and I explained the topic. what I did is to present a chart with the tenses and examples about the direct speech and reported speech, this chart helped me a lot to explain this part of the grammar, but the problem was that I didn't have enough time to explain all the grammar in the 30 minutes since it was a lot information.
I think this is a problem that happen with all of us because the teachers ask us to explain all the grammar, but the time is not enough to explain all.
As we know the grammar part is one of the most important thing of learning English so that we need to be careful with every detail about it and explain with enough time because if we explain grammar so fast; the student do not understand or get confused mainly with this kind of topics.
But even though this problem, I can say that students understood many of the things that I explained so that I feel good and I will continue improving my teaching skills.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario