I started this last class greeting my students then i continued with the warm up activity that was a game called "shout the sentence",that is about to Write some sentences on the board and give the students one minute to memorize one of them, the students should keep their sentence secretally. Then, clean out the board and have the students find a partner, they should count 1, 2, 3 and then “shout their secret sentence to each other”, at the same time. If both students shout the same, they can sit down, if not, they will have to continue looking for another partner and shout the sentences to each other until they find someone whose sentences is the same, but I had many problems with this activity and I had to repeat the directions 3 times because the students did not understand the activity, it was a little difficult to develop because 6 or more people had the same sentences so that they did not know what to do and it was chaos, but finally they chose a person and i could end the game.
viernes, 12 de abril de 2013
the last class with Basic English :(
The last day of my class with the group of basic english was so sad because i didn't want to leave this wonderful and amazing group.
I started this last class greeting my students then i continued with the warm up activity that was a game called "shout the sentence",that is about to Write some sentences on the board and give the students one minute to memorize one of them, the students should keep their sentence secretally. Then, clean out the board and have the students find a partner, they should count 1, 2, 3 and then “shout their secret sentence to each other”, at the same time. If both students shout the same, they can sit down, if not, they will have to continue looking for another partner and shout the sentences to each other until they find someone whose sentences is the same, but I had many problems with this activity and I had to repeat the directions 3 times because the students did not understand the activity, it was a little difficult to develop because 6 or more people had the same sentences so that they did not know what to do and it was chaos, but finally they chose a person and i could end the game.
But i know that all these experiences are part of the process and I am improving my teaching skill.
After all i said bye to the group and the teacher, and how grateful i was with them.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario