ADVANCED II SECOND CLASS
THE SECOND CLASS...
It was on tuesday 21 may 2013.
That day, the students were worried because they would have a reading test, i thought that It would affect my class, but thanks god it was not a problem for me and they payed attention and worked very well in the class.
This was a class just for practice about the previos topic "speculating about the future"
WARM UP: I divided the class in two groups and they formed two lines in front to the board. Then I shouted out the modals and students had to write a sentence using the modal that I shouted out the student who finished first to wrote the sentence and if the sentences was correctly and grammatically written they got a point for the group. At the end group that had more points was the winner and I gave them candies. :)
first practice I gave them two exercises for the controlled practice:
A filling the gaps exercise and unscramble sentences exercise.
In the first exercises, they did it very well and didn't have problems, but in the second they could not unscramble the sentences because they were so difficult and some of the took a lot of time to do the exercises so it was a problem for me because I couldn't continue with the class, but later I told them that they had to stop to do them. Then we checked the answer together and they did the exercise very.
Since I said before I had problems with the time so i did not have enough time to develop the second acticity that was about speaking.
They worked in pairs and they had to choose two questions and talk about them, then they had to share their ideas with the whole class.
Questions:
Do you think you will ever apper on televsion?
Do you think you will ever travel around the world?
Do you think you will ever win the lottery?... etc.
But not all them had the opportunity to share with the whole class only two pairs shared their ideas because i didn't have enough time to continue with the class.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario